Thursday, January 17, 2013

FSC 13.1.17

Well, we had at least one person show up for FSC tonight: Jabarii, who I've played a couple of times, but have yet to beat.  I was in the middle of a game when he showed up.

If ever you want to join the club, just log onto FICS Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 18:30 server time (6:30pm Pacific time).  You can find the FSC in channel 111.  Ping me if you do log on at that time.

I was able to get a 60 5 game in tonight.  There's really not much to see or analyze in this game.  My opponent dropped a few pieces early on and later resigned on move 24.  Full game here.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, it almost looked like your opponent didn't know (or want to play) a G60. When I looked, you were up a clean exchange and had used about 15 minutes, while he'd used about 3.

    I'll try to make it on Thursdays if I can, but Tuesdays are no good.

    ReplyDelete