Saturday, December 01, 2012

2012 Double My Egg Nog FICS Tourney


We still need one more for the "Double My Egg Nog" tourney: a double round robin chess tourney on FICS.

Dates
December 16 - January 1

Format
60 5 on FICS

Qualification
FICS standard rating between 1500-1700 or around Class C/B USCF rating

Prize
$10 amazon gift card

Post a comment and then email me if you want to play (rockyrook at hotmail).  First three are in; but we may need an extra in case, so let me know if you want to be on stand-by too.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:20 PM

    Definitely up for this. I'll also kick into the prize pot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested as well again! Maybe if we get enough players we can do two brackets and match winners from each to play in a playoff. Anyway, I'm down...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the last one but I will be away for most of this one so would not be accessible for games which would of course defeat the purpose! I wish you guys a good tourney!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm assuming you've already polished your saddle. Good things are about to happen. :)

    ReplyDelete