Monday, March 27, 2006

Week 3 - Beginning

It was a quiet weekend. Besides working on the case, I didn't do a whole lot this weekend. I was working on getting the house a little more organized and also spending some time with my kids.

Game Theory

I really need to review chapters 5 and 6 today. I've got to do well on those quizes.

PTAP

I put together the final version of our case last night. We're still tossing it around today and then we'll turn it in tomorrow. I've got to review the next classes slides too.

Quixote Update

No update today ... I've not quit reading it ... I've just been busy with other things.

Chess Update

I played one game on Saturday. It was a really intense game. I thought that he was going to put the hurt on me, but I was able to survive his little attack and rout his king. I need to upload the latest pgn file.

The 3/27/06 chessgames.com puzzle is 28. ? I would take out the a7 pawn with my rook. Regardless if the king captures my rook or not, I'd move my other rook over to the A file. Then I'd use my queen and rook to blast away on the A file.

The answer is just what I said it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment